The Creating Futures through Technology Conference (CFTTC) is
recognized nationally as a venue where the best classroom faculty,
administrators and IT professionals come to share their strategies, methods,
and best practices with their fellow educators. We encourage those in
educational technology research and policy to share their knowledge as well.
Please take time to submit an Application to Present so that other educators,
and ultimately students, can benefit from emerging technologies.
| How to Submit|
|Complete the online form to submit your Application to Present after you have read this page. If you are unable to submit your
application online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further instructions. |
The 2016 Creating Futures through Technology Conference invites you to
submit an application to present for consideration for one of the
sessions to be held on Wednesday, March 02, 2016 thru Friday, March 04, 2016. Session content should focus on technology in education for
today and for the future. CFTTC welcomes applications from professionals
representing all levels of education, all focus areas, specialists, and
business and industry experts.
PROGRAM FOCUS AREAS
In keeping with the theme, successful proposals might address the following
areas of focus:
Main Conference (Thursday, March 03, 2016 and Friday, March 04, 2016)
- Emerging Technology - focus upon the latest developments and
innovations contributing to the creation of new technologies and the transformation
of existing technologies in higher education and industry.
- Teaching and Learning in the Changing World - focuses upon the use of interactive computer technologies in traditional courses, course websites, online learning and other aspects of instructional technology.
- Technical focuses upon the technology, resources, and policies
necessary to build the technology infrastructure for effective teaching,
learning, and administration in the higher education environment.
Pre-Conference (Wednesday, March 02, 2016)
| CFTTC Registration|
|CFTTC is pleased to provide a complimentary conference registration per accepted presentation for the Lead Presenter presenting at the main conference and pre-conference.
Additional co-presenters MUST register and pay for the conference. |
Each application goes through a process of being reviewed and evaluated by a committee using the following criteria:
- Interest to conference attendees;
- Content of presentation;
- Focus area/intended audience.
|How to Submit a Good Application|
To help increase the chances of your application being selected, use the following tips to make your presentation stand out.
- Apply on time. You have from now until midnight Monday, November 30, 2015 to submit. Applications are not accepted after deadline.
- Write concise session descriptions that make it clear what you are presenting, who will benefit, and how it fits the needs of today's professionals.
- Select the appropriate focus area description. If a reader has an application that does not fit the focus area, it generally receives a lower ranking.
- Provide accurate contact information.